The booklet includes photographs of each window in the church and a short history of those named on them. They include the Coffey, Cummins, Walsh, Maloney, Culleney, Malycha families and Father James Ryan.
Built in 1909, Our Lady of Perpetual Succour Catholic Church was closed and handed over to the Brinkworth History Group in 1986 and now serves as the museum for the Mid North town.
Family and friends of those featured on the leadlight windows are invited to attend the booklet launch which will be held at the museum on Sunday May 5 at 2pm.
More information or to RSVP Fred Adams, P: 0437 378 891 or email@example.comJump to next article